Sunday, January 8, 2012

LDS Primary Sharing Time Reminder Wristbands

For those of you that are LDS too, I've made up some wristbands to use when children are assigned to read a scripture at church.  When a child is assigned to read the scripture next week, we tape one of these wristbands on their wrist to help remind them (and their parents) that they have an assignment.  I print these out a few months in advance with the topics and dates so they're ready to go during Sharing Time.  It would be easy to change these to talk or prayer reminders as well.  They've been useful for us, so I thought I'd share.  Just click on the picture below to download.  They're in Word format in my Google Docs.

Each page prints 8 wristbands with the 2012 "Choose the Right" theme.

(just a note... they look a little wonky when viewing through Google Docs, but when you download it in Word they look right)

No comments:

Post a Comment