Thursday, November 4, 2010

Decisions Decisions

We've been on vacation for a week, and now that I'm home I've been torn between cleaning the house (boo), exercising (double boo), and making the crafty things I've been wanting to.
I'd love to make these adorable cloth shoes from michaelmillerfabrics.com. My son's sneaker soles are pretty stiff and I'd like him to have something more flexible.

Or I could finish the spring horse. It's all painted, but I'm trying to figure out how to make it safer. It needs some kind of cover for the springs and sharp corner posts.

Then there's all the stuff I bought at the craft store that's a two hour drive from my house. I'm thinking some modge podge is in order.

And I still need to make some cloth diaper wipes. My son is in cloth diapers so it would be nice to have some cloth wipes too.

Oh and I have two pair of knee socks to make into leggings, and I'd love to make these shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment